Monday 25 April 2011

Water For Elephants review

I went to see the Robert Pattinson film the day it came out while on my holiday. I can safely say that once again his talent shines through. The film was beautiful, and it captured the true aspect of living and performing in a 1930s circus, along with a little romantic twist attached. In short, Jacob (Rob) immediately falls for Marlena (Reese Witherspoon), and discovers he can't see her, because she's married to the boss of the circus, August (Christopher Waltz) and he would kill Jacob for being with her.

I loved the movie, but Reese was far from perfect for Robert, and there was a lack of lead chemistry between the two, so that knocked the review down a mark. Therefor the final rating of the movie is:
4/5

I would definitely say go and see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment